T;he second installment of CFA’s “Church of the Poor” forum series is set for April 22, starting 9am. Venue is CFA’s Lagerwey Hall, 4427 Old Sta. Mesa, Manila. This time, discussions will focus on “Priestly Renewal in the Church of the Poor,” with the Second Plenary Council of the Philippines (PCP II) as the take-off point. Fr. Catalino Arevalo, SJ, is the principal speaker in the forum.
CFA launched the series “to keep alive the fire of Pope Francis’ visit to the Philippines.” While he was here, the Pope urged Filipino Catholics to think about, and do more, for what he calls “the last, the least and the lost.”
To register for the upcoming forum, contact Me-Ann, 713-2971, or Yani, 713-2981 Ext 184. Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Life and Teachings of our Dear Pope is now available in Komiks format! Presenting “A Pope Named Francis: A Pope for the Poor… A Man of Mercy and Compassion” Illustrated Komiks – Special Commemorative Issue. In accordance with the upcoming Papal Visit of Pope Francis on January 15-19, 2015, The Pope Francis Illustrated Komiks contain the following features and contents:
- A special comics magazine focused on the preferential option for the poor, in English and Filipino Versions
- A commemorative edition that would inspire the youth to emulate the life and ministry of the Holy Father
- Presenting Pope Francis as a model on how to transform the Catholic social teachings in action
- Included are different stories in Philippine Setting with Quotes from Pope Francis on the following themes:
– On a Call for the youth – On Life & Dignity – On the Call to Family, Community & Participation – On Solidarity – On Dignity of Work – On Rights and Responsibilities – On Option for the Poor and Vulnerable – On Care for God’s Creation
- Full Color
- Size: 7″ x 10″; No. of Pages: approx. 36 pages
- Paper: Mechanical Bond GSM 60- Inside, C2S 60 lbs. – Front & Back Cover
- Available in both English and Filipino versions
For further queries, contact us at 721-2981 to 85 loc. 163. You can also leave a comment down below or email us at email@example.com.